Please Note that due to COVID19 all church activities are cancelled until further notice.
Church Challenge: Pastor Rudy has challenged the church to read through the book of Ecclesiastes 12 times this year. You should be preparing to read chapter 1 for the second time on February 1st (or feel free to read ahead).
Women on a mission: We are starting a food pantry and are asking families to bring a different food item each month. Please make sure all food items have a long expiration date.
- January: Corn
- February: Green Beans
- March: Yams
- April: Baked Beans
- May: Canned Fruit
- June: Peas
- July: Peanut Butter/Grape Jelly
- August: Instant Mashed Potatoes/Gravy
- September: Brownie Mix/Cake Mix with Icing
- October: Stovetop Stuffing
- November: Canned meats (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- December: Macaroni & Cheese